How can I contact customer care?
We’re here to assist you. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Call: 07000669669, 07000NOWNOW
How long does it take to credit an agent’s wallet?
An agent’s wallet is credited as soon as deposit is effected at the bank.
Why should I become a NowNow Agent?
- Enjoy large commissions daily.
- Retain up to 60% on transaction charges.
- Sell recharge card/ e-top-up
- Free branding for your store including signage t-shirts, face caps, banners, etc.
What services can I perform on the NowNow platform?
- Bill payments
- Wallet to bank transfers
- Mobile recharge
What are your requirements for becoming an Agent?
- Must be able to read and write
- Must have a functional android enabled mobile phone
- Must have an existing physical shop/business outlet
- A completed Agent application form/agreement and account package
- A copy of ID or equivalent (Driver’s license, National ID card, Int’l passport)
- A Passport-sized photograph
- Proof of Address (Utility bills e.g. PHCN, LAWMA, DStv, GOtv, Star Times, etc.)
- Financial/Bank account detail or statements
What Start-up capital do I need?
All you need is an android phone and a minimum of N10, 000 to be deposited in wallet for transactions.
How does the agent platform work?
- Register as a NowNow agent
- Undergo a short training on how to perform the transactions using the app.
- Start vending the following services; airtime in VTU form or as e-PINs, buy data, pay bills, transfer money to any bank account in Nigeria and send money to any phone number on behalf of customers.