Switch to NowNow App
Low transaction fees
Earn more commission with our low transaction fees. Plus what you earn is what you receive, no stories!
Get a smart Android device with 8hours battery for smooth operation of your business!
Enjoy peace of mind with our fast, secure and reliable network.
You get access to millions of potential buyers when you sell your products on NowNow platform. Grow your business with SME marketplace HubLearn more >
The NowNow agent app is really wonderful, all transactions go smoothly and their network is very efficient!
Most reliable app for mobile money business.
Abidoye Joshua Olaniyi
Best app ever for POS business. Very interesting and easy to use!
Perform good day to day transactions, nice app. Just a little more work to be done as regards services of the company. Overall usage is secure and excellent. I like it.
Join Thousands Of People Who Are NowNow
Agents And Make Money.
Frequently Asked Questions
Let’s answer some of your questions
How do I get started after downloading the app?
Signup on the app by filling only your name and Email.
How long does it take to credit an agent’s wallet?
An agent’s wallet is credited as soon as deposit is effected at the bank.
Why should I become a NowNow Agent?
– Enjoy large commissions daily.
– Retain up to 60% on transaction charges.
– Free Smart POS device
– Sell recharge card/ e-top-up
– Reliable network 24/7 and customer service
– Plus free branding materials for your store including signage t-shirts, face caps, banners, etc.
What services can I perform on the NowNow platform?
– Bill payments
– Send Money to anyone using their account number or phone number
– Mobile recharge
– Buy data
What are your requirements for becoming an Agent?
– Have an android phone
– A minimum of N10, 000 deposited in your wallet for transactions.
– Be able to read and write
– Have an shop/business outlet
– Have a valid ID card (Driver’s license, National ID card, Int’l passport, Voters’ card)
– A passport photograph
– Proof of Address (Utility bills e.g. PHCN, LAWMA)
– Financial/Bank account detail or statements
How does the agent platform work?
– Register as a NowNow agent
– Undergo a short training on how to perform the transactions using the app.
– Start vending the following services; airtime in VTU form or as e-PINs, buy data, pay bills, transfer money to any bank account in Nigeria and send money to any phone number on behalf of customers.
What is the difference between personal and business accounts?
NowNow personal account gives customers better access to their money whenever they need it. Customers can send transfers, receive money and pay bills in real-time on the app.
The business account is for businesses to carry out transactions(Agents) on behalf of others and accept payments(Merchants) from customers.