In this blog post, we will cover everything you need to know about NowNow Buy Now Pay Later loan. We’ll discuss its benefits and provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply for a quick loan on NowNow.
What Exactly is NowNow Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) Loan?
NowNow Revolving loan is a form of Buy Now Pay Later loan offered to customers. It is an emergency fund that allows NowNow customers to swiftly secure instant loans up to N10,000 depending on the user’s creditworthiness.
The loan’s tenure duration has two options; a 15-days 0% interest free loan or a 30-days 7% interest loan.
Eligible users can use the loan to shop for airtime, data, electricity and TV subscription. Timely repayment increases the loan limit a user can access.
Eligibility Criteria For NowNow Revolving Loan
For a customer to be eligible for revolving loan, they must meet the following criteria;
- User should be a resident of Nigeria.
- User must be above 18 years of age
- User should have a regular source of income (salary or from business – income proofs may be required).
- User must have a valid bank account with all the KYC documents in place.
How To Get Buy Now Pay Later Loan on NowNow
- Login to your NowNow wallet
- Select Loan
- Select BNPL
- Select Access Loan
- Click Proceed
- View Your Details
- Add work Details
- View Eligibility status & Accept
- Enter Amount you want to access
- Select Payment Option
- Select Tenure & Proceed
- Add Card Information
- Select Proceed
- Congratulations, your loan has been disbursed to your wallet.
In a nutshell, NowNow Buy Now Pay Later Revolving Loan is a valuable financial resource, offering instant access to funds for customers to pay bills. Explore this opportunity today and experience the convenience of obtaining a loan in a few minuets without colleterial.