Getting Payment is Now as Easy as 123 – NowNow
“Moving to cashless and contactless transactions has been a refreshing and liberating change. NOWNOW can help you make such transactions in a much smarter way with the help of just a link. And when we say it is as easy as 123, we mean it.
What is NOWNOW?
NOWNOW is your new best friend to help you complete transactions securely and easily. Use it to pay for everything from grocery to insurance to entertainment to online shopping to even splitting bills at a restaurant. We want to empower more and more Nigerians to be capable of completing financial transactions with just their phones, even if they don’t have a bank account. NOWNOW is bringing the best of fintech to its users across the country.
What is a payment link?
Accepting payments from customers or friends is now just a link away. All you have to do is download the NOWNOW app and create a payment link to be shared for getting paid. This can be shared through multiple mediums including email, chat, SMS, or WhatsApp and with or without specifying the amount to be paid.
How do I generate the NOWNOW Payment Link?
Here are the steps to request money through NOWNOW:
- Go to the ‘My Payment Link’ option in the app to create a link.
- You can copy the link created manually to any medium of your choice or use the share option provided to access the available apps on your phone.
- Wait for the recipient to pay you.
If you are receiving or requesting money from a client or customer against a promised amount, you can
- Log in to the NOWNOW platform and choose ‘Receive Money’ and click on ‘Generate Payment Link’.
- Fill in the form with all the relevant details and the amount you wish to receive and choose the desired medium to send the link.
- Click on ‘Request Money’ to share the link with the recipient. Please note that a charge of N4 is deducted from the wallet in case the notification is sent via SMS
How do I pay through a NOWNOW Payment Link?
For users who receive a link without any amount specified:
- Click on the link
- Enter the amount you want to pay
- Complete the payment through the desired mode(NOWNOW Wallet or card).
For users who receive the link with the amount specified:
- Upon clicking the link the customer will be shown the requested amount of money asked to choose the options ‘Pay’ or ‘Decline.
- To pay, choose the option ‘Pay’, select the payment method, and add relevant details to complete the payment.
If you choose to pay with your NOWNOW Wallet, you will be asked to enter your Wallet ID and mPin. Keep this information handy for a seamless process. For payments via card, the user is redirected to a gateway to provide payment details.
The online money transfer services are easing the process of sending money to one another and require only the phone number or bank account details of the recipient. This is especially a boon for situations when money is needed on an urgent basis in case of an emergency. Apart from the easy money transfer services that are making lives simpler for thousands of Nigerians, NOWNOW is now impacting how its users access healthcare by offering online health consultations.
Users can choose the ‘Health’ option on the app to subscribe to a service that offers them 24/7 unlimited access to healthcare services via calls and video calls. NOWNOW has taken away the hassle of booking appointments, traveling to see a doctor and much more with this service. Download the NOWNOW app today to enjoy all these services and more.
Moving to cashless and contactless transactions has been a refreshing and liberating change. NOWNOW can help you make such transactions…